Sunday, December 23

Again and again

I have done this for so many times now, re-open, revive, recycle, re-guna blog ni kannn? like seriously brain, stop dictating the other organs on me to do nonsense things. however, I feel like blogging right now, or it just one time thing? but I don't care, I'm going to blog anyway. So here I am sitting in my room, Doctor Robert by The Beatles as the background music merepek-ing on this blog again that has been dead for quite sometime now. so now,  as if I'm playing god which I give life to this blog again. Man, I sounded so powerful yet I did nothing.

well actually the main reason I starting to write again is I want to practice my English in writing. So, hereby I apologize for any grammar mistake that I know I will make and I'm hoping that if any of you guys notice any mistake, please do let me know. I'm here to learn. Cehhhhhh! HAHAHA! still, I don't think I'm going write in english all the time. I suppose as Malay I should be proud of it. CEHHHHHH! poyoness to the max.


1 comment:

  1. Everyοne lovеs what you guys are usuаlly up too.
    Thіѕ kinԁ of cleveг work and covегаgе!
    Keep up thе terrіfіc workѕ guуs I've added you guys to my blogroll.

    Also visit my web-site: http://www.dallasseocompany1.com

    ReplyDelete